- lookinstraightgrizzlyy reblogged this from yakuntiklaylie
- astoldbywesley likes this
- ceci-nest-pas-une-epiphany likes this
- loureedsnetherjewfro reblogged this from mullofkintyre
- sammyysamm reblogged this from nearlydrowning
- showmethe--ocean likes this
- mercer-always-lives reblogged this from yakuntiklaylie
- mullofkintyre reblogged this from nearlydrowning
- nearlydrowning reblogged this from brittigno
- talesofthestarshipregeneration reblogged this from fromonesurvivortoanother
- peanutbutternjoly reblogged this from fromonesurvivortoanother
- fromonesurvivortoanother reblogged this from yakuntiklaylie and added:
- brittigno reblogged this from yakuntiklaylie and added:
- yakuntiklaylie reblogged this from dominoblox
- lizziecatsart reblogged this from paperhyena
- singingfromthepiano reblogged this from thehiddentriforce
- davincisbarber likes this
- fuckyeahappo reblogged this from nuderefsarebest and added:
- nuderefsarebest reblogged this from supidowagon and added:
- sergeantpoptart reblogged this from picatso
- paperhyena reblogged this from picatso
- melonpan likes this
- marimojinguuji reblogged this from mangopatch
- tremulantman reblogged this from mangopatch
- mangopatch reblogged this from deconversionmovement
- molly-sama reblogged this from pagan-chan
- molly-sama likes this
- kittenberry likes this
- radish-destroi likes this
- pagan-chan reblogged this from supidowagon
- lycanpedia reblogged this from picatso
- lycanpedia likes this
- an-alienist-by-any-other-name reblogged this from supidowagon
- an-alienist-by-any-other-name likes this
- picatso reblogged this from deconversionmovement
- rsbenedict likes this
- heavenearthandhoratio reblogged this from deconversionmovement and added:
- wordhord reblogged this from deconversionmovement
- deconversionmovement reblogged this from atheismfuckyeah
- ankoku37 reblogged this from skoros
- drwlee likes this
- sing-to-the-heavenly reblogged this from alanwakenbake and added:
- alanwakenbake reblogged this from supidowagon and added:
- desumau5 likes this
- skoros reblogged this from supidowagon
- topo94th likes this
- supidowagon reblogged this from pixibutt
- lifeaccordingtodrew reblogged this from sarahjustsaywhaa
- sarahjustsaywhaa reblogged this from atheismfuckyeah and added:
- sassyasssatan reblogged this from pixibutt
As the anti-choice crusade continues throughout GOP controlled states, Dr. Ann Neuhaus bravely took up the cause of women’s rights after Christian jihadist Scott Roeder murdered Dr. George Tiller in 2009. Now, Dr. Neuhaus may lose her license for the “sin” of not forcing a mentally ill ten year old to carry her uncle’s baby to term.
You read that correctly; there are people in Kansas who think it is proper that a 10 year should have a child. Never mind the rape, incest and mental illness; a ten year old!Ten years olds should be learning how to put on make up and giggling over pictures of Justin Bieber, not learning how to change diapers. That should tell you just how diseased the anti-choice movement has become.
It’s so bad that state officials have attempted to prosecute a Planned Parenthood clinic for falsifying documents. Documents that the prosecution destroyed so they could not be examined.
Keeping this kind of potentially illegal activity, Operation Rescue, a group that has an alarmingly high number of ties to various “isolated incidents” involving domestic Christian terrorism including Scott Roeder, must be somewhat confident.
Operation Rescue filed a negligence complaint against Neuhaus alleging that her exams were not thorough enough to support her medical conclusions and her follow-up care was inadequate because she did not recommend counseling or hospitalization after each procedure.
Neuhaus offered a rebuttal of her own.
“To even claim that isn’t medically necessary qualifies as gross incompetence,” said Neuhaus. “Someone’s 10 years old, and they were raped by their uncle and they understand that they’ve got a baby growing in their stomach and they don’t want that. You’re going to send this girl for a brain scan and some blood work and put her in a hospital?”
The Kansas Medical Board, which includes a former lawyer for Operation Rescue, produced an “expert” that testified that abortion can never be considered to have a positive impact on a patient’s mental health. That, of course, is not the point being argued. The actual point is not whether abortion is a positive but if it is less of a negative than forcing a ten year old to give birth against her will.
This is what the fanatics of the anti-choice movement deliberately ignore: in their zeal to “protect” innocent children they would happily sacrifice other children. The “impartial” Kansas Medical Review Board has already declined to renew her license. If Dr. Neuhaus loses her appeal, she permanently loses her ability to practice medicine and that’s the only thing that matters to the morally bankrupt pro-”life” movement.
FUCK YOU anti choice assholes. FUCK. YOU. She’s ten fucking years old, she’s still a baby herself; I work with kids that young every day, they are not mentally or physically equipped to carry a fetus to term, birth it and raise it.
Your repulsiveness is showing, anti-choice assholes.
A clear example of why religion should be removed from politics, schools and medicine.